electrocution


My physical therapist has a big ol' smile and lots of electrocution equipment. He also has a lot of pictures of skiiers in his office (see picture above.)

As I said before, I pulled a hamstring doing some intense housework last Friday and am now seeing a physical therapist. The first question everyone asks is, "are you an athlete?" and the answer is, "No these things just happen to me."

Who would have known that physical therapy involves being electrocuted? It was pretty fun. It felt like little fishies blowing hot bubbles under my skin. Another thing, it was totally FREE! GRATIS! Maybe I unknowingly became involved in a perverted personal experiment. ehhh.... prolly not. He was very paranoid about being alone with me. He initially made me leave to return at noon because no one else was in the office and he feared and I quote, "TOO MANY LAWSUITS!"

2 comments:

CarolinaDivina said...

a sad reality

Clarissa said...

they really do just happen to you b-doug, first the foot now the hamstring...geez.