Being on the Dean's List is HELL

I wrote down the wrong date for an assignment, came to class today and wondered why half the class wasn't there and why the TA didn't have a cloud of students around her turning in their assignments. Well, the paper was due Tuesday, the day I decided to sleep in.


On top of this, the class offers a deal: Write four assignments and they'll take the highest three grades, and if you happen to miss one assignment for whatever reason, there's no penalty. This is the second assignment; the first one I decided not to turn in because I was just going to do the next three assignments.


ON TOP OF THIS, the class's definition of a B is 84-93. jerks. So now I have to make 100s on the next three tests because I didn't care about the first test and got a C. They apply the same deal to the top 3 test grades as well.

1 comment:

CarolinaDivina said...

i don't even have to tell you what went wrong here do i
lesson learned
love you